What does an NDIS Plan Manager in Perth do?
- Easy and Fast Payments
- No Added Costs
- Comprehensive NDIS Assistance
- Expert NDIS Plan Management Perth
An NDIS Plan Manager is a service provider who helps the NDIS participants manage their NDIS funding and budgets. They act as a financial intermediary between the participant and the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) to manage the financial aspects of the participant’s NDIS plan in Perth.
As your NDIS plan management Perth provider, we will undertake several tasks, including:
- Pay service providers directly from the participant’s NDIS budget. This includes paying for disability-related goods and services like therapy, equipment, and support workers.
- Help the participants keep track of their NDIS budget and expenses, so they can make informed decisions about how to use their funding.
- Provide financial reports to participants regularly, including statements on their NDIS funding, expenses, and available balances.
- Assist with NDIS claims and paperwork, and liaise with the NDIA on behalf of the participant.
- Help participants set goals and develop plans to achieve them, using their NDIS funding effectively.
Our NDIS plan management Perth will provide comprehensive budget assistance and help the NDIS participants manage their funding and achieve their goals.
NDIS plan management is a service provided by registered NDIS plan management Perth providers to help NDIS participants manage their NDIS funding and budgets. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funds eligible individuals with disabilities to help them access the services and support they need to live their everyday lives. An NDIS plan manager will help the participants manage their funding and expenses, pay for services and support, and provide advice on using their NDIS funding effectively.
There are three types of NDIS plan management Perth options available to participants:
- Self-Management: Participants manage their NDIS funding and budgets themselves.
- Agency-Managed: The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) manages the participant’s NDIS funding and pays service providers directly.
- Plan Management: The participant chooses an NDIS plan management Perth provider to manage their NDIS funding and budgets.
If you opt for our NDIS plan management in Perth, our team will help you keep track of your funding and expenses, pay service providers, and advise you on how to get the most out of your NDIS plan. We will also provide regular statements and financial reports to ensure transparency and accountability.
Why choose Sky Plan Management For NDIS Plan Management In Perth, Western Australia?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
How Our NDIS Plan Managers Perth Can Help You
We are Sky Plan Management, a registered NDIS plan management in Perth. We offer comprehensive budget and financial management services to help you best manage your plan while maximising the benefits. We will take care of the monetary aspect of your plan so that you can focus on achieving your goals without being limited by financial constraints or concerns. From paying your service providers to tracking your budget for under or overspending, as your NDIS plan management in Perth provider, we will take care of all the necessary paperwork and give you the peace of mind you need to lead a satisfactory NDIS journey
We are a team of financial experts known to deliver the best NDIS plan management in Perth.
- We understand the NDIS and its processes well and use this knowledge to ensure that the participant’s plan is implemented effectively.
- We have excellent communication skills to build a positive and productive relationship with the participant, their family, and service providers.
- We display commendable organisational skills to manage the participant’s NDIS funding and meet their support needs.
- We always put ourselves in the participant’s shoes and provide support and guidance with compassion and sensitivity.
FAQs about NDIS Plan Management in Perth
The frequency of meetings with your NDIS plan manager in Perth will depend on your individual needs and the level of support you require. Some participants may prefer to have regular meetings, while others may only need occasional support.
If you are unsatisfied with the service provided by your NDIS plan manager in Perth, you can raise your concerns with them directly or request to change providers.
You can still manage your budget if you have an NDIS plan management in Perth. You can self-manage part or all of your plan, or delegate your funding management to your plan manager.
Yes, your NDIS plan manager in Perth will have access to your personal information to manage your funding and expenses. However, they are required to maintain confidentiality and protect your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.