What does an NDIS Plan Manager do in Canberra?
- Easy and secure payments
- No Personal Expenditure
- Specialist NDIS Assistance
- Effective NDIS Plan Management Canberra
A plan manager is a professional who assists NDIS participants in managing their funds and ensuring they are spent per their NDIS plan. An NDIS plan manager acts as a financial advisor and takes care of several tasks related to budget NDIS Plan management Canberra. The NDIS funds can go a long way in promoting the growth, development and well-being of the NDIS participants. The role of an NDIS plan manager Canberra is to ensure the optimum utilization of these funds and help the participants make the best use of their NDIS plan.
If you choose us as your NDIS plan manager Canberra, we will undertake several tasks on your behalf.
- We will handle administrative tasks related to managing funds, including paying invoices from service providers and tracking expenses.
- We will give you the advice and support to get the most out of their funding and connect them with appropriate service providers.
- As your plan manager, we will help with financial reporting and budgeting, monitor the progress of the NDIS plan in Canberra, and make adjustments as necessary.
So, as your chosen NDIS plan management Canberra provider, we will help you navigate the complexities of the NDIS funding system and ensure that you receive the best possible support and services.
NDIS plan management Canberra is an essential part of the NDIS system, designed to provide support and services to Australians with a disability.
There are three main types of NDIS plan management Canberra:
- Self-management gives the individual receiving the funding complete control over their NDIS plan and its budget, allowing them to manage their funds and connect with their chosen service providers.
- NDIS Plan management in Canberra involves outsourcing the administrative and financial tasks of managing the NDIS plan and its budget to an external provider, such as an NDIS plan manager.
- Agency management means that the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) directly manages the individual’s NDIS plan and budget, taking care of all administrative and financial tasks.
Our NDIS plan management Canberra is designed to ensure that individuals with a disability receive the support and services they need to achieve their goals and live their lives to the fullest. By managing their NDIS plan and budget effectively, we help participants access the services and support they require while making the most of their funding.
Why choose Sky Plan Management For NDIS Plan Management Canberra ACT?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
How Our NDIS Plan Managers Canberra Can Help You
We are Sky Plan Management, a registered NDIS plan management Canberra. We are a team dedicated to helping NDIS participants with the financial security and stability they need to pursue their goals and interests. As a reputed NDIS plan management Canberra, we use our financial knowledge and NDIS expertise to best manage your NDIS funds.
As your NDIS plan manager Canberra, we will:
- Set up and manage your budget as per your NDIS plan and goals.
- Pay invoices and manage expenses related to your support and services.
- Keep accurate records of all transactions related to the NDIS plan.
- Provide financial advice and support to you and your family or carers.
- Liaise with service providers and other stakeholders to ensure your needs are met.
- Monitor the progress of the individual’s NDIS plan and make adjustments as necessary.
- Reporting to the NDIA on the use of funds in the NDIS plan.
- Provide regular updates to the individual and their family or carers on the NDIS plan’s status and any changes made.
- Help you navigate the NDIS system and access the necessary support and services.
- Ensure that all financial management practices are compliant with NDIS regulations and guidelines.
FAQs about NDIS Plan Management Canberra
Yes, you can switch NDIS plan managers anytime if you are not satisfied with the service you are receiving. However, it is important to ensure a smooth transition and that any outstanding payments or administrative tasks are taken care of before making the switch.
Yes, you can choose the NDIS plan manager you want to connect with for plan management services. It is essential to do your research and choose a reputable and experienced provider who can offer the level of service and support you require.
Plan management is focused on managing the funds in an individual’s NDIS plan, while support coordination is focused on helping the individual access and coordinate their support and services.
Yes, you can have plan management and support coordination if it is included in your NDIS plan in Canberra.