What does an NDIS Plan Manager do?
- Easy and Fast Payments
- No Added Costs
- Comprehensive NDIS Assistance
- Expert NDIS Plan Management
An NDIS plan manager is a professional who helps individuals with disabilities to manage their National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding. An NDIS plan manager is responsible for managing and administering the funding an individual receives through their NDIS plan.
Once you avail of our NDIS plan management in Kalgoorlie Boulder, we will deliver various services to ensure your funds are efficiently and effectively utilised.
- Our team will work with you to develop a budget plan outlining the support and services the individual needs and the funding available for these supports.
- We will receive invoices for services provided and will pay these invoices on behalf of the individual.
- As your NDIS plan manager in Kalgoorlie Boulder, we will keep track of your NDIS funding, securing you against overspending and underspending.
- We will communicate with your support providers, ensuring they provide the necessary support and services and meet their obligations under the NDIS.
- We will provide regular financial reports detailing how your NDIS funding is being spent.
So, with our NDIS plan management in Kalgoorlie Boulder, we will provide you complete assistance with managing their NDIS funding. We will always travel the extra mile and ensure you can access the support and services you need to live a fulfilling life.
NDIS plan management is a service meant to help the participant manage the financial aspect of their NDIS plan. NDIS plan management is designed to help participants understand their plan budgets, make informed decisions about service providers, and ensure timely payment of invoices.
A plan manager is a financial intermediary who works with the participant to create a plan that best suits their needs and goals. The plan manager then takes care of the financial aspects of their plan, such as claiming NDIS funds, making payments to service providers, and keeping track of the participant’s budget.
As your NDIS plan manager in Kalgoorlie Boulder, we will help the participants achieve greater choice and control over their support and services while minimising the administrative burden. We will take all worries about managing the funds out of the picture and help the participants focus on their goals and aspirations.
Why choose Sky Plan Management?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
How Our NDIS Plan Managers in Kalgoorlie Boulder Can Help You
We are Sky Plan Management, a team of financial experts dedicated to helping NDIS participants lead a life without financial constraints or hurdles. If the allocated NDIS funds are put to the best use, it can go a long way in promoting the growth and well-being of the NDIS participants. As a trusted NDIS plan management service provider in Kalgoorlie Boulder, we understand this and, therefore, put our financial expertise to use and help you make the optimum use of your funds. We will ensure you put your funds in the right direction and use them to achieve your goals.
Once you choose us as your NDIS plan management provider, we will:
- Help you navigate through your NDIS plan and budget.
- Help you develop a plan that best meets your developmental needs and goals.
- Ensure timely payment of all your bills.
- Act as your financial advisor and secure you against both under and overspending.
- Help you build capacity by developing a basic budget and financial planning skills.
- Lodge all NDIS claims on your behalf.
As the leading NDIS plan management service in Kalgoorlie Boulder, we can help make your NDIS journey smoother. This includes ensuring that your bills are paid on time, assisting you with filing NDIS claims and accurately completing your progress and report submissions to the NDIS, among other responsibilities. We will take care of your fund and budget management needs and ensure you make the best out of your NDIS plan.
FAQs about NDIS plan management Kalgoorlie Boulder
No, you do not need to use an NDIS registered plan manager. However, if you choose to use a plan manager who is not registered with the NDIS in Kalgoorlie Boulder, they will need to meet certain requirements to ensure that they are able to provide high-quality services.
No, your NDIS plan manager cannot make decisions about your supports. They are only responsible for managing your budget and payments. Any decisions about your supports must be made by you or your support team.
You should meet with your NDIS plan manager regularly to ensure that your plan is being managed effectively. This could be on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, depending on your needs and the complexity of your plan.
If you are not happy with the services provided by your NDIS plan manager in Kalgoorlie Boulder, you should raise your concerns with them in the first instance. If this does not resolve the issue, you can contact the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission for assistance.