What does an NDIS Plan Manager do?
At a minimum, an NDIS plan manager pays your invoices for you and keeps you advised of your NDIS plan budget balances. By choosing Sky NDIS plan management on the Central Coast, you get so much more. We provide timely payments to your providers, monthly budget statements, access to your own online budget Dashboard with real-time info on your plan balances, and a highly responsive and personalised service. Our plan managers are always available to answer your questions and provide you with advice. Your Sky NDIS plan manager on the Central Coast will make sure that you are getting the best out of your NDIS plan, stress free.
In a nutshell our NDIS plan managers on the Central Coast will provide you with:
- Quick and accurate payments to your providers
- Access to your own budget Dashboard
- Access to your Dashboard for key workers or plan nominees with your permission
- The ability to view and approve your invoices in the Dashboard before we process them (this is optional)
- A personalised and highly responsive service from your plan manager
- An online ordering service for items allowable under your NDIS plan
As one of the best NDIS plan managers on the Central Coast, you won’t be waiting days or weeks for a response to your queries. You get a plan manager on the phone, not a call centre operator. Signing up for our NDIS plan management in Central Coast is a breeze. There’s no need to print out documents and scan them back. Everything is online and secure. Click the Join Now button at top of our website today.
Why choose Sky Plan Management?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
How do our NDIS plan managers on the Central Coast help you?
Our NDIS plan managers on the Central Coast take the stress out of navigating and managing your NDIS funds.
We offer holistic assistance that covers:
- Cost-free budget assistance.
- Quick and accurate payments to your providers.
- Monthly budget statements and real-time access to your funding balances through our online budget Dashboard.
- The ability to view and approve invoices before we process them.
- A highly responsive and personalised service.
FAQs about NDIS plan management in Central Coast
Not only does an NDIS plan manager take the hassle out of managing your NDIS funds, plan managed funding also allows you access to providers that aren’t registered with the NDIS which opens up your options for service providers. Let our NDIS plan managers on the Central Coast take care of your NDIS plan so you can focus on reaching your goals.
You need to mention at your planning meeting that you wish to have your funds plan managed. A separate amount of funding will be allocated specifically for this service. If your plan has already been approved you can contact the NDIA to arrange a review meeting to add plan management to your plan.
Your search for the best NDIS plan manager on the Central Coast doesn’t have to go any further from here. But in case you wish to know about all the NDIS plan managers on the Central Coast, you can:
1. Contact your local area coordinator or support coordinator.
2. Use the Provider Finder tool on the NDIS Myplace participant portal.
3. Google search for plan managers in your area
An NDIS plan manager has no role in deciding what services best suit your needs. Their role is to ensure that you have appropriate funds at every point in your NDIS journey and enable you to access services that ensure your well-being.