What Does an NDIS Plan Manager Do?
NDIS plan managers are professionals who have extensive experience in helping NDIS participants manage their allocated funds. Depending on the specifications of your NDIS plan and the type of support services you need, they offer comprehensive NDIS plan management services in Geraldton so that you can make the most out of your NDIS journey.
As the preferred NDIS plan management provider in Geraldton, our experts at Sky Plan Management are committed to ensuring that your NDIS journey is hassle-free and seamless. In this direction, we will work with you to understand the level of support you need and then develop a support plan that allows you to focus on what matters the most.
- Secure and prompt payment for all your invoices
- No additional costs for you
- Round-the-clock support from specialist NDIS plan managers in South Geraldton
- Real-time access to all your expenses via our easy-to-use Dashboard
The NDIS aims to provide Australians with significant or permanent disabilities the financial resources they need to lead an independent life. However, NDIS participants often find it stressful to manage all aspects of their NDIS plan— that is where plan management comes in. The NDIS offers participants three ways to ensure their allocated funds are utilised efficiently. It includes:
- 1. Plan-managed
- 2. Self-managed
- 3. NDIS-managed
Sky Plan Management, we work with highly experienced professionals to offer comprehensive NDIS plan management services in Geraldton that are best suited to the individual needs and circumstances of our NDIS participants.
Our goal, as your trusted NDIS plan management providers in Geraldton, is to help you make the most out of your NDIS plan. To achieve this, we offer highly personalised support and guidance tailored to suit your unique circumstances and needs. Whether you require assistance with budgeting, plan coordination, or any other aspect of NDIS plan management, we are here to help. So, connect with us via call or email to discuss your NDIS plans and find how we can assist you with the same.
Why choose Sky Plan Management For NDIS Plan Management In Victoria?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
How Do Our NDIS Plan Managers in Geraldton Help You?
Sky Plan Management is one of the best NDIS plan managers in Geraldton. And over the years, we have earned this reputation by providing highly personalised plan management services to our NDIS participants in South Geraldton.
We have extensive knowledge of financial management and the NDIS, which enables us to anticipate the type of assistance our participants need and provide assistance accordingly. So, if you are looking for an NDIS plan management provider in Geraldton, connect with our experts and learn how we can help ensure your NDIS journey is smooth sailing.
Our NDIS Plan Management Services in Geraldton Include:
- Comprehensive budget assistance at no extra cost
- All invoice payments completed within two business days
- Detailed monthly statements outlining all your spending
- Easy-to-use online Dashboard tracking your budget and expenses in real-time
- Prompt and effective resolution of all your concerns
FAQs about NDIS Plan Management in Geraldton
At Sky Plan Management, we strongly recommend that you regularly communicate with your plan manager to ensure they meet your needs and provide the support you require. You can do this by having regular meetings and feedback sessions or actively tracking the progress of your plan. If you have any concerns or issues, you can connect with us via call or email, and we will do our best to resolve them at the earliest.
Yes, the NDIS gives participants complete control over deciding how they wish to manage their plans. If, at any point, you want to switch one type of plan management to another, you can do so by filing a request for a change with the NDIA.
If you don’t use all of your NDIS plan funds within the specified period, they will not roll over to the next period. Hence, working with competent NDIS plan management providers is important to ensure you are effectively utilising your allocated funds to achieve your goals.
All plan management providers at Sky Plan Management communicate with their participants regularly through face-to-face meetings, phone calls, or email. The frequency of communication usually depends on the individual needs and preferences of the participants and varies depending on the level of support required.