What Does an NDIS Plan Manager Do?
The Australian Government launched the NDIS to ensure people living with physical, intellectual, sensory, motor or psychosocial disabilities have access to the support services they need to lead more independent lives. In this direction, the NDIS provides eligible participants with the financial resources necessary to access the assistance they require.
An NDIS plan manager is a professional who helps participants manage their NDIS funds, payout their invoices, track any overspending or underspending and ensure that their NDIS budget is well utilised, so they can focus on achieving their goals and living a fulfilling life.
At Sky Plan Management, we are a team of highly experienced plan managers offering customised plan management services to NDIS participants in South Bunbury. Here, we work with our participants to understand their individual circumstances and provide services best suited to their requirements.
- Efficient and accurate payments to your support service providers
- No costs to you
- Consistent support from specialist NDIS plan management providers
- Get real-time updates on how you’re allocated NDIS funds are utilised
As NDIS participants in South Bunbury, managing your budget and making timely payments while focusing on your NDIS journey can feel stressful. Hence, the NDIS offers the option to work with NDIS plan management services in Bunbury, such as Sky Plan Management, which can help you manage their finances and keep track of your spendings.
At Sky Plan, we are one the best plan managers in the area, with extensive experience working with NDIS participants. This enables us to anticipate the type of assistance our participants need and tailor our services accordingly. Besides comprehensive plan management, we also provide our participants with detailed monthly statements and real-time budget tracking on our Dashboard, so they have a clear understanding of how their funds are utilised. So, connect with us for any questions you have about NDIS plan management in Bunbury & our plan managers will happily address all your concerns.
Why choose Sky Plan Management For NDIS Plan Management In Victoria?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
How Do Our NDIS Plan Managers in Bunbury Help You?
As one of the best NDIS plan managers in Bunbury, we are committed to providing all our participants with highly customisable plan management services to ensure they make the most out of their NDIS journey.
As your chosen NDIS plan management services in Bunbury, we will help you with every aspect of managing your plan so you do not have to worry about the paperwork or payout and focus on achieving your goals. So, connect with us for efficient and expert plan management services that help you maximise your NDIS plan.
We Offer Comprehensive Plan Management Services in Bunbury that Includes:
- Comprehensive assistance with budget management at no extra cost.
- Timely and secure payment for all your invoices.
- Detailed monthly reports outlining how your budget was utilised.
- An online space where you can purchase all items approved under the NDIS.
- Real-time access to all your expenditures via our easy-to-use Dashboard.
- Round-the-clock assistance from expert NDIS plan management providers in Bunbury.
FAQs about NDIS Plan Management in Bunbury
If you are not using an NDIS plan management service in Bunbury, you will have to either manage your own NDIS funding (self-management) or have the NDIA manage it (NDIA-managed).
If you wish to access NDIS plan management services, you must bring this up with your NDIS representative during your planning meeting. Once your request for a plan manager gets approved, you can choose a plan management service provider and include their details in your plan. Alternatively, you can change to a plan management service provider anytime by contacting the NDIS or your new provider.
Yes, as a participant, you have complete control over deciding how you will manage your NDIS plan. While some participants might opt for a plan-managed or self-managed plan, others use a combination of self-management and plan management. For instance, you might self-manage some aspects of your NDIS funding and use an NDIS plan management service in Bunbury for the rest.
Yes, you can use an NDIS plan management service provider outside of your local area as long as they provide services in your state or territory.