What does an NDIS Plan Manager do?
Your NDIS funds are designed to empower you and assist you to reach your goals. Navigating your way around the different funding categories and managing your budget balances can be challenging. At a minimum, your plan manager is there to claim and make payment to your providers as well as keep you informed of your NDIS plan budgets. Opting to choose our NDIS plan management Gold Coast provides you with so much more. Our NDIS plan managers on the Gold Coast will pay your providers quickly, keep you informed of your budgets via a monthly statement and real-time access to your own budget Dashboard, as well as be available to answer all of your queries. When you call Sky Plan Management, you get your own plan manager, not a call centre operator, who will provide you with expert advice and always be available.
In a nutshell our NDIS plan managers on the Gold Coast will provide you with:
- Quick and accurate payments to your providers
- Access to your own budget Dashboard
- Access to your Dashboard for key workers or plan nominees with your permission
- The ability to view and approve your invoices in the Dashboard before we process them (this is optional)
- A personalised and highly responsive service from your plan manager
- An online ordering service for items allowable under your NDIS plan
As one of the best NDIS plan managers on the Gold Coast, you won’t be waiting days or weeks for a response to your queries. You get a plan manager on the phone, not a call centre operator. Signing up for our NDIS plan management Gold Coast is a breeze. There’s no need to print out documents and scan them back. Everything is online and secure. Click the Join Now button at top of our website today.
Why choose Sky Plan Management?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
How do our NDIS plan managers on the Gold Coast help you?
Our NDIS plan managers on the Gold Coast are passionate about what we do.
Our holistic services provide you with;
- Quick and accurate payments to your providers.
- Constant updates on your budget balances through monthly statements and real time access to your funding budgets via our online Dashboard.
- View and approve invoices before we process them via our user friendly Dashboard.
- Have easy access to our knowledgeable team with all queries responded to within 24 hours.
- Rest assured that your NDIS plan is in good hands, so you can focus on achieving your goals.
FAQs about NDIS plan management in Gold Coast
An NDIS plan manager always works in accordance with what suits you best. To keep you informed about invoices that have been processed, Sky Plan Management will send you a monthly statement and provide you access to your own online budget Dashboard where you can view your budget balances and invoices processed in real time. At Sky, we also offer the option to view and approve all invoices before we process them.
Your NDIS plan manager on the Gold Coast will keep you updated on both over and under spending of your NDIS plan. At Sky Plan Management, we keep you constantly updated on your funding balances so you have plenty of time to take steps with the NDIS if your funding is running low.
As the best NDIS plan managers on the Gold Coast, you need look no further. Click on the Join Now button today. You can also look for plan managers on the Gold Coast by:
- Contacting your local area coordinator or support coordinator on the Gold Coast
- Use the Provider Finder Tool on the NDIS Myplace participant portal.
- Do a Google search for plan managers in your area
Plan Management fees are specifically added to your NDIS plan so you can access their services. These fees don’t come from any other part of your plan and won’t impact on the hours of service you can access from your providers. You need to ensure that you request plan management at your NDIS plan review meeting.