What does an NDIS Plan Manager do?
NDIS plan managers offer financial intermediary support to plan managed NDIS participants to ensure that all of their funds are allocated and utilised in the best possible manner. They offer all-round budget assistance and deal with everything that comes under the scope of the budget and funding aspect of your NDIS plan. Their support includes helping you navigate the rules of expenditure under the NDIS, paying invoices on your behalf, budget tracking including alerting you to any over or under spending, and lodging your NDIS claims under the correct categories. Basically, your plan manager in New South Wales ensures that the funding allocated to you by the NDIS is optimised so you get the maximum benefits out of your NDIS plan.
The NDIS was created so that individuals can work towards their goals and open up more choice when it comes to accessing services. To make the best out of your fund, seek the assistance of our NDIS plan managers in New South Wales who are experts in finance and know all about how the funding works under the NDIS.
Through your engagement with our NDIS plan management services in New South Wales, you take the headache out of navigating what can be a complex system when it comes to utilising your funds. As one of the best NDIS plan managers in New South Wales, we pay your invoices quickly, provide you with real time access to your budget balances through our online Dashboard and are always available to answer any questions you have.
Why choose Sky Plan Management?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
How do our NDIS plan managers in New South Wales help you?
By accessing our NDIS plan management services in New South Wales, you set yourself up for a personalised and efficient management of your NDIS funds. The services offered by our NDIS plan management team covers all aspects of your NDIS fund budgeting. Being the best NDIS plan managers in New South Wales, we pride ourselves on providing you with a service that covers all bases to ensure you reap the maximum benefits out of your NDIS fund in New South Wales.
We offer holistic assistance that covers:
- Cost-free budget assistance.
- Hassle-free and quick invoice payments.
- Regular budget tracking for budget optimization through monthly statements, our user friendly online Dashboard and regular contact.
- Lodging of all your NDIS claims under the correct categories.
- To give you control over your billing, we also provide you with the option to view and approval all invoices before we process them via our Dashboard.
- A super quick response to your queries.
FAQs about NDIS plan management in New South Wales
The basic services provided by your NDIS plan managers in NSW include but are not limited to:
- Timely invoice payments to your providers.
- Track your NDIS budget and guide you in case you are underspending or overspending.
- Help you manage your expenses but give you complete control over how you spend your funds.
- Provide you with a user-friendly online Dashboard to track your budget in real time.
- Give you choice and control by providing the option to view and approve all invoices before we process them.
Our team of NDIS plan managers in NSW are experts in both finance and the NDIS. They use this knowledge to ensure that you get access to the best financial support and plan management out there.
Plan managers will monitor your funds and keep a track of your spending to ensure that you don’t encounter any financial roadblocks during your NDIS journey. So, even if you are overspending or underspending, your financial manager will keep in regular contact and give you recommendations as to how to utilize your fund.
As a part of every NDIS plan, you will be allocated some funds that you need to utilize during that plan itself. Once that time frame ends, that amount won’t roll over to the next plan. This is why to ensure that you are getting the maximum benefit of your plan, NDIS plan managers alert you against both under and overspending.