What we do
Sky Plan Management is a registered NDIS plan manager that provides person-centred plan management services.
NDIS Plan Management Australia
Are you tired of waiting days, even weeks for a response from your plan manager when you make an enquiry? Our NDIS plan managers at Sky Plan Management are super quick at responding to your questions and queries. Our response time is always within 24 hours. What to expect when you sign up with Sky as your NDIS Plan Manager:
- Invoices are paid within 2 business of receipt. In most cases, within 24 hours.
- A monthly NDIS plan budget statement is sent out.
- Get real-time access to your NDIS plan budget with our user-friendly budget Dashboard.
- Opt to view and and approve all invoices through the Dashboard before we process them.
- All questions and queries from participants and their providers are responded to within 24 hours.
- We can order items online for you that are allowable under your NDIS plan so you’re not out of pocket.
- Our sign up process is really quick and easy. There’s no need for printing and scanning back documents. Click the Join Now button at top of our website to start the process.
Why choose Sky Plan Management?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
Why choose plan management over self or agency management?
When it comes to managing your NDIS plan, you have three options that you can choose from. One is self managed where you are responsible for the management of your funds including all payments and record keeping. Second is agency managed where registered providers claim their fees directly from the NDIS. Agency managed limits you to NDIS registered providers only. Third comes plan management whereby you will have a financial expert who takes control of your funding and budgets as well as opening up your options to choose any provider regardless of whether they are registered or not.
Here are the reasons why it is beneficial for you to have a plan manager to assist you with your NDIS plan:
- If you don’t want to be bothered by numbers, paying bills and keeping track of your NDIS budget, opting for the service of an NDIS plan manager will keep you up to date with your NDIS plan without the hassle of managing it yourself.
- If you want the freedom to choose a wider range of providers and services, plan management is your best option.
- If you want an easily accessible snapshot of where your funding balances are at and control of the invoices being processed, Sky NDIS plan management services provides you with hassle free control of your NDIS plan.
Services that we offer as your NDIS plan managers.
To ensure that as an NDIS participant your funding and budget doesn’t end up giving you a headache, we offer assistance that covers:
1. Cost-free budget assistance
With our NDIS plan managers, you can get expert budgeting assistance to help you keep check of your providers billing. The NDIS pays for your plan management service with a separate funding specifically designed for this purpose that doesn’t impact any of your other funding.
2. Hassle-free invoice payments
As an NDIS participant, you want to be confident that your providers are being paid quickly and accurately. Our expert NDIS plan managers ensure your invoices are paid within two business days of receiving them.
3. Efficient budget tracking
Don’t let a single penny from your support budget go to waste with our NDIS plan managers. As financial and NDIS experts, we will help you make the best out of your budget while keeping track of how your fund is being spent. We will alert you if your NDIS spending is either over or under spent.
4. Help develop budget management skills
Our NDIS plan managers not just offer you assistance with your budget but also provide you with an opportunity to learn financial and budget management skills to pave the way for your empowerment.
5. NDIS provider management
You can be secure in the knowledge that we take really good care of your NDIS providers. Not only is payment made quickly but we also respond to your providers’ queries within 24 hours.