What does an NDIS Plan Manager do?
Your NDIS funds are designed to empower you and assist you to reach your goals. Navigating your way around the different funding categories and managing your budget balances can be challenging. At a minimum, your plan manager is there to claim and make payment to your providers as well as keep you informed of your NDIS plan budgets. Opting to choose our NDIS plan management in Newcastle provides you with so much more. Our NDIS plan managers in Newcastle will pay your providers quickly, keep you informed of your budgets via a monthly statement and real-time access to your own budget Dashboard, as well as be available to answer all of your queries. When you call Sky Plan Management, you get your own plan manager, not a call centre operator, who will provide you with expert advice and always be available.
In a nutshell our NDIS plan managers in Newcastle will provide you with:
- Quick and accurate payments to your providers
- Access to your own budget Dashboard
- Access to your Dashboard for key workers or plan nominees with your permission
- The ability to view and approve your invoices in the Dashboard before we process them (this is optional)
- A personalised and highly responsive service from your plan manager
- An online ordering service for items allowable under your NDIS plan
As one of the best NDIS plan managers in Newcastle, you won’t be waiting days or weeks for a response to your queries. You get a NDIS plan manager in New South Wales on the phone, not a call centre operator. Signing up for our NDIS plan management services in Newcastle is a breeze. There’s no need to print out documents and scan them back. Everything is online and secure. Click the Join Now button at top of our website today.
Why choose Sky Plan Management?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
How do our NDIS plan managers in Newcastle help you?
Our NDIS plan managers in Newcastle will take care of all your NDIS financial needs and allow you to focus on achieving your goals.
We offer holistic assistance that covers:
- Cost-free budget assistance.
- Quick and accurate payment to your providers.
- Monthly NDIS funding statements and access to real-time information on your balances via our budget Dashboard.
- Provide you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them, giving you complete choice and control.
- Respond to your queries quickly and take into account your personal circumstances when providing advice.
FAQs about NDIS plan management in Newcastle
At no point in time, will your NDIS plan manager in Newcastle make direct contact with your service provider regarding your funding unless you provide us with permission. We will keep you constantly updated and alert you if you are either over or underspending.
It’s important to ensure you get the most out of your NDIS plan. When your plan ends, any remaining funds are not rolled over into the next plan. That is why, as your NDIS plan manager in Newcastle, we will keep you informed on how your funds are tracking.
An NDIS plan manager has no role in deciding what services you should access. Our role is to ensure that you have appropriate funds at every point in your NDIS journey and provide you with peace of mind so you can focus on your goals.
The key role that NDIS plan managers play is the timely payment of your invoices and keeping you informed of all expenditure. There may be some parts of your plan that are not set up as plan managed, in which case, your plan manager plays no role in managing this component of your NDIS plan.