What does an NDIS Plan Manager do?
An NDIS plan manager is responsible for the timely payments of your NDIS invoices and keeping you up to date with your NDIS funding balances. Our Sky NDIS plan manager in Maitland does this and more. We pay your bills within 2 business days to ensure continuity of service and an up to date account of your funding balances. You have access to your own budget Dashboard that provides you with real time information on your expenditure. You can also opt to view and approve invoices before we process them, providing you with real choice and control. Above all, our NDIS plan management Maitland provides you with a highly responsive service that guarantees we’ll respond to your queries within 24 hours.
In a nutshell our NDIS plan managers in Maitland will provide you with:
- Quick and accurate payments to your providers
- Access to your own budget Dashboard
- Access to your Dashboard for key workers or plan nominees with your permission
- The ability to view and approve your invoices in the Dashboard before we process them (this is optional)
- A personalised and highly responsive service from your plan manager
- An online ordering service for items allowable under your NDIS plan
As one of the best NDIS plan managers Maitland, you won’t be waiting days or weeks for a response to your queries. You get an NDIS Plan Manager on the phone, not a call centre operator. Signing up for our NDIS plan management Maitland is a breeze. There’s no need to print out documents and scan them back. Everything is online and secure. Click the Join Now button at top of our website today.
Why choose Sky Plan Management?
In most cases we pay provider invoices within 2 business days from receipt.
This ensures continuity of service for you and up to date information on your budget expenditure.
The fees we charge for Plan Management are specifically funded in your NDIS plan and don’t come out of any other budgets within your plan.
At Sky, our business is solely NDIS Plan Management.
That means 100% of our resources, time, energy and passion is dedicated to providing you with premium plan management services.
Our friendly team of experts is always available to answer your questions and support you along the way.
We understand that there’s not a one size fits all approach to providing plan management.
Your unique circumstances are always taken into consideration when providing you with advice and support.
- Our user-friendly Budget Dashboard is accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop computer. Your budgets, balances and expenditure are all easily accessible. Past invoices can be viewed and downloaded.
- Our dashboard also provides you the option to view and approve invoices before we process them. You’ll receive an email notification that there are invoices awaiting your approval in the dashboard.
- We also have a document holding facility in the dashboard that securely stores any important documents such as your NDIS Plan, agreements and letters of recommendation. These documents can be accessed and downloaded at any time.
- With your permission, your dashboard is also accessible by your Support Coordinator or key worker that will provide them with the up-to-date information they need to ensure they can provide you with the best support possible.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement that provides all the information on your budget balances and expenditure.
- We also reach out regularly via telephone to alert you to any over or under spend during the life of your NDIS plan.
We can assist you with working out the number of hours per week you can access under each funding category.
- Need to purchase something online but don’t have the funds upfront?
- We can place orders online for you and claim the funds back from your NDIS plan
- Conditions apply
Whichever State or Territory you reside in, we can service you.
How do our NDIS plan managers in Maitland help you?
Our NDIS plan managers in Maitland want to ensure your NDIS journey is as hassle free as possible. Our service is comprehensive, responsive and efficient.
Your Sky NDIS plan manager Maitland will provide:
- Cost-free budget assistance.
- Quick payments to your providers.
- A monthly statement on your budget balances and expenditure.
- Access to our budget Dashboard for real time information on your NDIS budget.
- Option to view and approve all invoices before we process them.
- Online ordering service for items that are allowable under your NDIS plan.
- A highly responsive team of experts that are always available to answer your questions.
FAQs about NDIS plan management in Maitland
No matter if your NDIS plan has just started or you are halfway through it, you can change your NDIS plan manager in Maitland at any time during the life of your NDIS plan. If you find you are not happy with your current service, you can cease services at any time and engage the services of a new NDIS plan manager.
Plan managers have various systems and processes to keep track of your spending. Our NDIS plan managers in Maitland keep you on track through quick processing of invoices and a user-friendly budget Dashboard that keeps you informed of you budget balances in real time. We also contact you via email and phone should there by any concerns with over or underspending.
A discussion with your NDIS representative at your planning meeting should be had in relation to adding plan management to your plan. A separate set of funding is then added to your plan to cover these services.
The NDIS advises that NDIS plan managers should pay invoices within 5 business days. Our NDIS plan managers in Maitland will pay your invoices within 2 business days of receiving them.